Friday, September 18, 2009

Burt and Terry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToP1-meVpaw
This is a video slideshow of my photos of my sister's wedding, a year ago this month. I had great fun making this video, and I think the Van Morrison songs fit perfectly.
I also photographed another wedding two months ago, and have had some other summer gigs that kept me busy, in addition to my office job. I'll see if I can post some photos from this summer's wedding soon.
I have some other photographic and writing projects rolling around in my head, and I'm looking for time to fit them into my calendar. In the meantime, I'm still for hire.

6 comments:

Diane Hoeptner said...

Wow!! Looks and sounds fantastic Pat! Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Your anonymous sister--that's right, you know the one--wants to tell you, AGAIN, that your "email me" link is not working.
And those of us living in the balmy south need some of those snow photos, to make us grateful that you live in Beautiful Northeast Ohio, and we do not.
:-P

Kass said...

You captured so much joy and movement in that video. It's obvious it was done with a lot of love and caring.

Isn't it irritating how Japanese sex adds show up on such a sweet post?

Pat Washington said...

Thanks for stopping by, Kass!

The obnoxious ads are gone now, and I'm off to shoot another wedding today. Hope to post more here soon, I really do....

Diane Hoeptner said...

Hello??!!! Anyone here? (: Didn't you shoot another wedding recently?? Pictures, please!

Anonymous said...

Diane is right....